Pretty much booked solid on commissions until the first of October.
I’m taking a week or two off at the end of September to make gifts for Sandeul.
I’ll be all squared and ready to go for the Christmas season soon!
meet the blogger;
tagged by awkwardfishykisa
self photo: Note that I am in fact 31, yet I look 12…chillin with the bae.
- food: Tacos
- drink: Pepsi
- book: Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury is my most fave book. I also really like anything written by Haruki Murakami and Bret Easton Ellis. Oh, and Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell or Geek Love by Katherine Dunn. So many books!
- movie: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, though the Goonies is a very close second.
- tv shows: I only watch anime. Some faves are Natsume Yujinchou, Mushi-shi, Nabari No Ao, and my beloved Chihayafuru.
- band: Minus the Bear followed by Bangtan, B1A4, Block B and Topp Dogg…and B.A.P
- place: Osaka, Japan
- school subject: I was always partial to Physics and Astronomy
- sport: To play…Soccer. To watch…Professional Football.
- male actor: Michael Caine
- female actor: Tilda Swinton
- siblings: I have two younger brothers, Ian and Zac
- dream job: When I was younger I wanted to be a jet pilot. But now I just want to own a dessert shop/bakery
- fears: I’m a little scared of drowning. But mostly I’m just scared of people.
- religion: I am agnostic.
- tattoos: I don’t have any. I have some ideas for some I would get, but the day that I have money for something like that is far off.
- piercing: My mother had my ears pierced when I was 3. Once I was old enough to decide whether to wear earrings or not I chose to never wear them again. I do not care for piercings.
- languages: I speak English. I can mumble a few phrases and recognize small amounts of German, Japanese and Korean. Still working on those.
- reason behind my url: Sandeul is my most favorite human in all of the universe, and all of the possible parallel universes too.
- why you joined: I was scouring the webs for stuff about Japan and came across a tumblr blog….and I decided to join up and see what it was all about.
- first url: shelookslikeelsa, which I still use. my first url for the kpop blog was anorisonofsonmi, which I still have saved.
# of blogs: I have 4 active blogs : shelookslikeelsa, shelookslikeelsa-shop, parkjimjam and sandeul-ssi. I have 3 saved urls that are not in use too : anorisonofsonmi, sandeulclaus (saved forever for each Christmas season) and jooniesneversaydie (which may one day become a Topp Dogg blog)
I’m not going to tag anyone right now. I’m taking a short break but have to get back to painting. If you want to do the thing, just say that I tagged you and make sure you tell me so I can read about you. <3